Shave tips for shaving knees and ellbows
Yesterday I asked if you wanted tips on how to shave your knees with a safety razor on Instagram @brontebody. 🩹🪒
🌸 all these below are recommendations but you need to figure out for yourself what works best for your body :)
Looking for tips on how to shave your knees with a safety razor? Look no further! Follow these easy steps for a smooth shave:
- Shave when your skin and hair are soft and warm, like at the end of a warm shower.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to get rid of excess skin for a closer shave.
- Shave with a straight leg and pull up the skin on your knee to stretch it.
- Adjust the razor head to a 30-degree angle with your hands as the safety razor has no movable head.
- Use short 1-2 cm strides when shaving and avoid areas that have a change in angle for the razor. Read our full tips and tricks on shaving with a safety razor
- Shave in any direction, including scooping up around the sides towards the middle or with hair growth.
- Do not apply pressure on the skin, especially on bony parts.
- Use a fatty substance such as a shave oil or soap made with oils for better glide and less friction.
- Rinse your skin with cold water after shaving to close pores and reduce irritation.
- Moisturize with a soothing substance like Bronte Body's shave oil, which includes healing ingredients such as hemp seed oil, aloe vera, and calendula.
For more tips and tricks on shaving with a safety razor, check out our full guide. Read our full tips and tricks on shaving with a safety razor