Get your best shave yet and eliminate pesky ingrowns and razor burn with the ultimate duo the eco razor and shave oil.
- shave oil
- eco razor + stand!
- a cotton canvas bag
- 10 razor blades which should keep you covered for the next 50-70 shaves
- eco-friendly packaging
- ongoing customer support to ensure your best shave yet!
The shaving manual has moved online on our shave blog. Please make sure to read this before your first shave!
Did shaving just get even better? Yes it did! Longer handle, better grip, enclosed head and lighter overall. In short: we love the Bronte razor.
✅Helps prevent ingrown hairs and razor rash
✅Plastic-free and free of nasty chemicals
✅Forever reusable (just change the blade)
✅Cheaper in the long run
✅A super close shave – no scratches and small cuts
✅Unisex for ALL body parts with hair
✅Compared to other safety razors? So much easier to use because of its lighter weight, longer handle and better grip!
Every razor comes with
✅One safety razor (head is made of zink, handle is made of brass, everything is electroplated)
✅one pack of 10 razor blades (change blades every 5-7 shaves)
✅plastic-free, recyclable packaging
✅QR code to online shave manual
How to assemble
- Hold razor head on short ends and unscrew from handle
- Razor head comes apart into two pieces
- Unbox a stainless steel razor blade and sit in top of razor head.
- Assemble razor the same way with razor blade and shave away.
- Swap blade every 5-7 shaves, or when it feels scratchy to shave with. That depends on how much you shave and how thick your hair is.
- Put blade in a secure tin or glass jar until recycling or return to Bronte Body.
How to get your closest shave (and prevent cuts, razor rash and ingrowns)
- Exfoliate gently before shaving
- Use a shave soap or oil with a good lather
- Shave at the end of a warm shower or bath
- Hold razor at 45 degree angle
- Do no apply pressure when sitting razor gently on skin
- Stretch the skin taught when shaving
- Shave in the direction of hair growth first
- Second, shave against hair growth while stretching skin (only for non-sensitive skins)
- Rinse with cool water
- Apply after-shave oil
- Wear loose clothing right after
- After shaving, slightly unscrew razor and rinse under tap clean out all soap and hair
- Store razor outside the shower in preferably dry and sunny area – leave unscrewed
- Preferably sit in razor stand for best way to dry (this will help prevent bacterial growth on blades and razor which will keep blade sharp for longer and prevent razor rash in future)
- When swapping blades take the razor apart and clean with hot water and soap (do not use harsh detergents, disinfectants, bleach, do not put in dishwasher)
After Shave and Pubic Skin Oil
It is an essential oil blend designed for pubic hair and skin that works anywhere and everywhere such as underarms, beard, chest, legs and your bikini line.
✅Soothes rashes and irritated skin.
✅Helps prevent rashes and ingrowns.
✅Softens hair and skin.
✅Relieves the after-shave itch.
✅Smells subtly like lemons and lemongrass
✅For sensitive skins
This versatile 100% natural oil can be used on any amount of fur whether you decide to remove it all, keep it all, or any option in between. It comes in 100ml amber glass bottle with a dropper or plastic-free metal lid.
✅Golden Hemp Seed oil
Helps promote skin healing and helps oil absorbs faster into your skin and doesn’t leave any stains on your silks. Its more lightweight than its green hemp oil counterpart and does not have a strong earthy smell. Its also anti-inflammatory and ultra-hydrating.
✅Jojoba and Grape Oil
Both lightweight oils soften and moisturize coarse hair and skin and relieve post-shave itchiness and dryness.
Clears pores and helps prevents and clears ingrown as it fights acne-causing bacteria and fungus making it key for breakout-prone skin.
How to use
Apply on dry or semi-dry skin after shaving anywhere on the body.
Pre-Shave: massage into wet skin, apply shaving product, shave away. especially suitable for facial hair or thicker hair.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon Steam) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil *NZ grown
- 100% natural with predominantly New Zealand ingredients
- Formulated and made in small batches in New Zealand
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free of nasties, harsh chemicals, and palm oil
Oil comes in a 100ml glass bottle with dropper