This clever tin keeps your used blades until recycling. It can be recycled with blades inside to prevent injuries to people and animals.
How to Use
How to Use
Collect used blades safely in here., When full bring to recycling.
Why its special
Why its special
The goddess produces a creamy lather for shaving and preventing micro cuts in the skin. Its essential oils produce a calming and soothing
effect on the skin and mind.
Its handmade in NZ with NZ ingredients!
“Each product is filled with not only some of the best botanicals but a little bit of happiness and kindness too.”
Frequently asked questions
How to Shave with a safety razor?
Assemble razor correctly with the ridges looking up
- shave at the end of a hot shower or bath
- exfoliate skin
- apply a thick layer of shave soap by rubbing it over the skin
- shave gently and reapply soap where necessary
- NO PRESSURE
- SHORT STROKES around bony bits
- STRETCH your skin to avoid cuts
- sharp quality blades prevent cuts/knicks
- if you shave down there - shave only with the hair growth (down) to minimize skin irritation
Read our shave guide BEFORE your first shave
- rinse with cool water
- apply shave oil to nourish skin, calm down irritations and promote skin healing
- pat skin gently dry
- wear loose clothes to minimize skin irritation
Read these 16 expert shaving rules
Are you vegan and use clean ingredients?
- All our products and its ingredients are 100% vegan and cruelty free. We are certified by NZAVS (charity to end animal testing in New Zealand) and are registered in the New Zealand Cruelty free Guide.
- Our products are natural powered by botanical ingredients. We don't use palm oil, mineral oil, PEG, SLS, in our products. See our full banned list of ingredients here: Nasty Chemical Free List
- Our packaging is 100% recycled and/or recyclable. We try to eliminate plastic from our business as much as we can and always work on
- We choose to work with sustainable companies and source from local businesses whenever possible.
I'm scared - How can I prevent nicks and cuts?
- Simply.Follow.This.Guide Shave Guide for Beginners - but seriously read it!
- Then read this: 16 Shaving Rules
- Then read this: Knee Shaving Tips
- Use a clean sharp blade.
- Always use a shave soap - never shave dry!
- Take your time, shave slowly on a 30 degree angle to skin.
- Avoid using too much pressure.
- Shave with the hair growth.
- Don't shave over bones or raised skin (moles, pimples etc.), instead pull your skin away
- Stretch the skin taut with your free hand to create a flat surface for the razor.
- Rinse the blade frequently to remove hair and shaving cream buildup.